Congratulations, Class of 2021!
This year the Class of 2021 is encouraged to make a gift of $20.21, $10, or $5 to whatever area of campus means the most to you! Whether you want to support your house, scholarships, SURF, or Tom Mannion's Cooking Class, that choice is entirely up to you!
Make your gift here or Venmo your gift to @Caltech-Development (make sure to include the designation of your gift in the comments).
Why should I make a gift?
1) Professor Tom Soifer is matching all senior gifts an additional $20.21. That means if you donate $5 to your house, your house will receive an additional $20.21 from Prof Soifer's match. That's $25.21!
2) You can directly support the Caltech student experience and help pay forward the opportunities and resources that alumni, parents, and friends of Caltech have made possible for you!
4) Gifts of any amount make a huge difference. Here's why:
- The percentage of alumni who give back at any level affects our U.S. News and World Report ranking, increasing the value of a Caltech degree.
- Alumni participation incentivizes larger corporations and foundations to invest in Caltech.
- Because participation is so important, Senior Gift is more about
promoting the act of giving than it is about raising a huge sum. Seniors
typically give $20.1X in honor of their class year. Some give $5 or
$10, a few give $50 or $100, and the minimum amount is just $1.
For more details, please contact:Carter Stripp, Assistant Director, Caltech Fund
626-395-6738 | email@example.com